Friday, October 18, 2013

The Dementor

I can say I already met the most terrible, difficult person in the world (at least in my world).

He's egoistic, hypocritical and mean.

He takes joy out of the office. And he makes his staffs' lives miserable.

He thinks so highly of himself and never accepts his mistakes.

He is self-righteous and proud.

He takes a story and distort it with his own version of truth.

He is a credit grabber and makes it a point that you KNOW all the things he did for you (or what he thinks he did for you).

He is pretentious and a snob.

He has his own version of reality which we cannot agree to.

He even made a good person lose his patience that he decided that he is done understanding him and his bad attitude.

This list can go on that anything good about him doesn't count anymore.

I may sound judgemental and mean for the things I've said. But I dunno, he is really like that and it's unbelievable that such a person exists.

I do feel bad that he makes my friends' lives miserable and torment them with his words. He has no right to make them feel bad about themselves especially that they didn't do him anything wrong.

I don't know when he'll understand the fact that he is horrible and that he is not the awesome, righteous guy that he thinks of himself.

Even though he is no longer with them, he still finds his way to torment them.

After everything that had happened him, he still can't realize the bad things that he did. I wish that he'll learn his lessons before it is too late.

I mean you can never change unless you accept that something is wrong with you right?

No comments:

Post a Comment